Temporary and Permanent

Visas For Your Family

At Kin Migration, we work with a strict focus on getting you  the visas you need to visit or live with family in Australia.
Onshore Partner Visa (Subclass 820 / 801)

You are currently in Australia and with your Australian partner. What's next? You may qualify for permanent residency via submitting a partner visa application in Australia. This visa is not means-tested and there are no English requirements.

Learn More
Offshore Partner Visa (Subclass 309 / 100)

This is what you go for when applying for a partner visa from outside of Australia. So why should you apply for your partner visa application overseas and what are the implications? We're here to discuss exactly that.

Learn More
Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

Also known as the fiancé visa, this visa is applied from outside of Australia. It is usually the first step for couples who become engaged but are not yet married, especially those who may have limited evidence of living together.

Learn More
Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)

Even if you are from a medium to high risk country, visiting Australia may be possible when you have a family member who is a Australian permanent resident or citizen and living in Australia.

Learn More
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 491)

More options are now available for Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents and eligible New Zealand citizens in regional areas to bring their extended relatives to live in Australia.

Learn More

Get the immigration advice that moves you to where you want to be.