Subclass 820 | Subclass 801 | Subclass 309 | Subclass 100 | Subclass 300

Visas for partners and dependents

At Kin Migration, we work with a strict focus on getting you  the visas you need to live with family in Australia.
Onshore Partner Visa (Subclass 820 / 801)

You are currently in Australia and with your Australian partner. What's next? You may qualify for permanent residency via submitting a partner visa application in Australia. This visa is not means-tested and there are no English requirements.

Learn More
Offshore Partner Visa (Subclass 309 / 100)

This is what you go for when applying for a partner visa from outside of Australia. So why should you apply for your partner visa application overseas and what are the implications? We're here to discuss exactly that.

Learn More
Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

Also known as the fiancé visa, this visa is applied from outside of Australia. It is usually the first step for couples who become engaged but are not yet married, especially those who may have limited evidence of living together.

Learn More
Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)

Thinking of visiting Australia? If you are from a medium-to-high risk country, you may be eligible to apply for a subclass 600 visitor visa.

Learn More

Get the immigration advice that moves you to where you want to be.